- 2017 Saskatchewan Polytechnic Outstanding Service award.
- 2017 CCAE Prix D'Excellence, Silver, Best PR/Marketing/Communications Initiative, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Aboriginal Student Success campaign. Project Manager: Brianna Bergeron. Photographers: Tom Bartlett and David Stobbe.
- 2016 Redgee Best in Region, Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Nunavut, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Viewbook 2017/18.
- 2016 Graphis Silver Award, Annual Report compilation (SIAST 2011-2012 Annual Report "Impact")
- 2015 Graphis Gold Award, 2016 Poster Annual ("Portrait of Vladimir Putin")
- 2015 Graphis Silver Award, 2016 Poster Annual ("Carpe Diem")
- 2015 Graphis Silver Award, 2016 Poster Annual ("Big Fish Haul")
- 2015 Redgee Award, Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Nunavut region (Saskatchewan Polytechnic Strategic Plan "Tomorrow in the Making"), best print marketing piece and honourable mention best overall design piece for the region.
- 2014 IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence, Division 3: Communication Skills, Category 33: Publications (SIAST 2014-2015 Recruitment Viewbook, "Go!"). Project Manager: Tanya Turner, Photographer: Thomas Bartlett
- 2014 Graphis Merit Award, 2015 Poster Annual ("Let Them Eat Cake").
- 2013 UCDA Award of Excellence, Print (SIAST 2011-2012 Annual Report, "Impact").
- 2012 Elevators Award, Annual Report Under 10K (SIAST 2010-2011 Annual Report, "Driving Economic Growth").
- 2012 Sask ACE Award of Excellence for Communication Creative (SIAST "Life is Multiple Choice and We Have the Answer Key"). Photographer: Thomas Bartlett
- UCDA Design Show, Louisville, Kentucky, USA. An exhibition focusing on excellence in post-secondary design (2013).
- Peace Signs: Posters Of The Anti-War Movement. An international travelling art exhibit focusing on posters from the war in Iraq, uncensored, political and thought-provoking (2004).
- Little Pieces, New Wagner Gallery, Edwardsville, Illinois, USA. An art exhibition focusing on international contemporary design (2001).
- Public Relations Writing: Strategies and Structures by Doug Newsom and Jim Haynes (2016). Case study of project featured.
- DesignEdge Canada (May/June 2015). Design work featured.
- What Happens in Vietnam…, Designer Magazine (Winter 2015). Authorship and photography for an article about deployment to Vietnam.
- Love Letter To Japan, Designer Magazine (Summer 2013). Authorship and photography for an article about finding creative inspiration in Tokyo.
- SIAST in Vietnam, Partners Magazine (Spring 2012). Photography.
- That Skating Rink in the Dark, Winnipeg Life Magazine (Winter 2004). Illustration.
- Peace Signs: The Anti-War Movement Illustrated by James Mann (Edition Olms Zurich, 2004). Design and illustration of several posters.